Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just to back track a little bit

Hi everyone,
I've been busy getting ready for the big show in April and there's the GWN following that. This is where I am back tracking.

It seems like it was only yesterday, but actually it's almost a year ago I did a video for the GWN when they had this You Bring It We Swing It card coming up. It was that day I had no idea I had some footage and photo to put together to create this clip, but to get to the point. I realized I hadn't put it up here and thought it was about time to share.



I have to say I didn't think it would wind up taking over 700 hits on Twitter and became so popular, but ironically enough there were tons of tossed out old toilets throughout the year that I kept seeing wherever I went.

There were crap jokes and other toilet related things too and it seems that everywhere I went I was able to use a flush joke. Then I found this little tidbit (pardon another pun) and put this up for the NEXT You Bring It card.




Well as the story goes it got a lot of attention and here I am finally getting time to mention it.

So here's a few photos and a video about it from last year and I hope you enjoy it.




I think it was a good way to get across that the heels were pretty crappy and the baby faces had the opportunity to flush away their opponents.

Needless to say it was swung:



I have no idea if this year will have something as entertaining as this match, but if so you may need to wait another year before I can update it here.

Enjoy everyone
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment