Monday, May 23, 2011

Finally got You Tbe going and Blogging about it

Hi Everyone,
I know I haven't been here for a while as I have been quite busy. I was able to get working on the videos a little bit and got You Tube up. My Promo video clip about me is done:



Of course I put up the previous You Bring It Swing It June 20 2010 video, but I started one for this month on the 29th. You can watch it below and I had originally intended on adding some new footage of the toilet seat being resurrected, but our weather was more rain than anything and the footage I wanted would have been done outside. Although what I had planned would actually go with it "gloomy weather" I had no desire to go out in it and try to shoot some film.




The above is the result of what I did and I don't know why, but there's a few things I did in the video with the output expecting to be different and somehow it ended up like it did which seemed better. Typical for me where I try to do one thing and wind up with something else.

Well, mixing music and effects with video takes time so it might be a while before I add more new videos to You Tube. Meanwhile I'm looking for the older ones I did to get them posted there.

Enjoy all
Happy Victoria Day
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment