Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey it's finally ready everyone take a look...

Hello Readers, For a while I have been busy working on this video that's finally ready. It's of the GWN from the years 2008-2010 and I have gathered quite a lot of footage to put into it. For the record the video was mostly done in order of the GWN people that have been around continuing to the new people and current wrestlers. I had to add the ladies at the end or nobody would stick around to see the entire video. HA HA Of course it was a lot of fun making the video getting the music and believe me I had a lot of selections to go through, but it was a blast. OK, ok, here it is...

Well I hope everyone enjoys it and remember there's more years ahead for me to get much more footage to create yet another video that will keep the wrestling memories alive. If the upload doesn't work because it's long then this link might work

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh12rz_gwn-2008-2010_sport

I thanked the GWN at the very end and I'll do it again now because I believe without them; their great wrestlers and wrestling I wouldn't have a great video to put together or great video and photos to give everyone the pleasure of viewing. So thanks again to everyone.

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment