Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday greetings

It was a few days before Christmas and I got an idea,
It wasn't that junk you buy from Ikea.
A year's worth of story was my big goal,
But it's been such a year I could be on a roll.
There were wigs, wedgies, cage matches, and wrestling galore,
But thankfully the best; I never saw Jay Moore.
Heads were shaved and rings were broke
Most unfortunately Igor spoke.
There were some new wrestler's and oh what a joy,
The most charismatic and loved was of course Danger Boy.
The photos continued snapping all year long,
Tyrant sticking JQ with the needle was just plain wrong.
Everyone knows needling takes some class
And most hope JQ kicks some...uh carcass.

Okay, so the wrestling was fought tooth and nail,
I'm really pleased nobody came with slop in a pail.
I got some air photos inside the cage,
Fighting for Ethan became the new rage.
A table of weapons was used for a bout,
A lot of wrestlers got knocked out.
There was one referee who nearly got named Rip,
Who also tied his shoe one match so no one would trip.
There was another referee that kicked at a wig,
And the retirement of a wrestler whose name starts with "Big".

Months of wrestling and thousands of photos later,
I wonder who will make the year 2011 greater?
Thanks to all those captured with smiles and a wave,
You made the memories possible to save.
I'll continue this journey without any fear,
But look for me at ringside in the upcoming year.

Seasons greetings to all
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment